RE: MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager plug-in question

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:43:47 -0400

Chris,

    We're using it on several SQL Servers.  Version 10.2 I believe.  It
works, but if your using dynamic registration with SQL*Server then after
each reboot of SQL you'll end up changing the agent's configuration
because it doesn't like it.  Static registration works fine though.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Leader