Re: MEMORY leakage

Dinesh,
I would like to recommend you to read this paper:
http://www.sun.com/sun-on-net/performance/vmsizing.pdf

This document explains a lot about Unix memory structures architecture and
tools you can use to diagnose issues.
Whiten by Sun, but apply to any UNIX platform.

To get quicker to solution, On Solaris platform try /usr/proc/bin/pmap
<pid>

Jurijs