Looking for Database architect

  • From: Saibabu Devabhaktuni <saibabu_d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: free <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure this is the right forum to post it, but we are having a great
challenge in finding good database architect and DBA's for one of top 10
companies in the bay area.

Here are the requirements for Database Architect position:
1) Strictly command line DBA
2) Deep understanding of Oracle RDBMS internals
3) Expert in database architecture and database design.
4) Expert in database performance tuning and troubleshooting
5) Very good at best database coding practices (C++ and Java)

Work location is San Jose, CA or Phoenix, AZ. Please get in touch with me if
you are interested.

Thanks,
 Sai
http://sai-oracle.blogspot.com