RE: Long Parse Time

  • From: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:12:22 -0400

I know you're simplifying to make a point but doing
strace cmd /c del test.txt | grep STATUS  when you can't delete a file would
be showing a lack of knowledge
I don't need a study of muzzle gun velocity to know that a bullet fired out
of that gun will kill me.

Reminds me of university and the old "knowledge vs wisdom" debate with one
of my great science profs who was trying to drill into our heads that the
scientific method <> knowledge & wisdom