Re: Lock

  • From: Andy Klock <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:15:56 -0500

I actually think this is extremely relevant. Having a complete
understanding of how Oracle handles ACID is probably the first thing an
Oracle dev/dba should grasp.  Now, this forum probably isn't the best place
to learn this since it is all adequately covered in the docs:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14072_01/server.112/e10592/ap_locks001.htm
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e16508/consist.htm

Andy