RE: Lob Performance

  • From: "Kenneth Naim" <kennethnaim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:22:57 -0400

Our application supposedly fixed the lob issue with a patch, but the patch
blew up on our system so I haven't been able to test it. Once we fix this
issue I'll restest it as a baseline. I noticed in their script the offending
lob table hasn't changed, so my changes will be on top of their
improvements. Unfortunately I'm not sure what improvements they have made as
it is in their binaries.

Thanks, I'll update the thread once I am able to test my improvements.

Ken