Listers in SE Asia

  • From: "Teehan, Mark" <mark.teehan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:57:49 +0800

Hi all;

Is anyone else on this list in SE Asia; Singapore; Malaysia; Indonesia,
Thailand, Philippines etc?

It may be useful to keep in touch to pool knowledge about local vendors,
events, recruitment opportunities etc; and occasionally meet up,
depending on who is where.

Despite their relatively large presence, I find Oracle Corp's engagement
of Oracle professionals in the region a little on the underwhelming
side.

Please mail me off the list to send a contact and I will resend to all
respondants so that we can keep each other up to date.

Rgds
Mark Teehan
Singapore

disclaimer: