Listener is stopping !

  • From: walid alkaakati <walid_alkaakati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:19:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi list ,

  I need your help on this urgent issue .

  Each day iam facing a problem , the applicaton is freezing and all my users
(150) can not do any thing and you cannot  do any new connections , some times
this is accompanied by message (" can ot open dedicated server process...."),
  when i checked the services i found that listener is stopped automatically !

  I wonder why it is stopping  IS it that i have to add new  listener or what ?
  Net work problems ? how i verify that it is a network problem ?
  the alert .log do not show anything , the window event shows  " local agent
error "
  where i shall start?

  Wating your help.
  BYE

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.
Intro-*Terms