RE: Linux xdpyinfo for 11g

I find many of you (Andrew , Reidy, Rich, Nadeem , Stefan, Alessandro)
had replied to this. Thanks for all.

Andrew: Your suggestion fished me out of the water. Thanks for the same.

Reidy: I used xhost space plus nospace server

Rich: I was not logged onto the Graphic console. We do sudo (sudo su -
oracle) from our unix account. We login from the main (call it primary)
box srprod2 and then ssh to testsacx; I tried doing ssh -X (Y was not
there) after doing xhost +testsacx; But the scenario was the same.

Stefan: I did not have /usr/X11R6/bin in the path. But setting to have
that did not help either.  What i was surprised was xdpyinfo was not
found in that directory and xclock was not found either ( i am 90% sure
about this but would need to double check it in that directory).

Another suggestion i received from a member of this list (directly sent
to me) is to login to the Linux box as root, do a xhost +server and then
do a sudo su - oracle. Also the person suggested it is export
DISPLAY=server:0.0