Linux oracle startup shutdown

Hello all,
   I have a new RedHat box that has oracle 10g installed on it.  I know
I need to rtfm but have not had any experience with linux.  I have unix
startups and shutdowns but would like something that matches up better
with RedHat.  I found Jeff Hunter's script for starting and stopping
oracle.  Does anyone have another that they are willing to share?  Or is
his sufficent?

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.