RE: Link to RMAN alternate host restore

  • From: "Smith, Ron L." <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Sharples" <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:16:04 -0500

I do.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sharples [mailto:davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Smith, Ron L.
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Link to RMAN alternate host restore

do you remember the dbid? - if you dont you are in trouble I believe

On 8/22/05, Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to restore our production database to a new server.  I have
> RMAN (9i) backups on disk, but the original server is not available.
> No catalog was used. Can anyone point be to any instructions on doing
> this?

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.