RE: Licence for SQLPlus ?

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lucdemanche@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:34:35 -0400

I'll make a stab and say "no" you don't.  I don't think there is any limit on
the number of Oracle client installs which include sqlplus.  One of the
old-timers can probably tell you what the licensing scam, (I mean scheme) , was
eight years ago.   I'd say your sales rep will convert it to something else for
you.

Don Freeman
Database Administrator 1
Bureau of Information Technology