Re: Lets load test

IBM FastT 900 (new name  DS 4500)
SAN Fibrechannel, 2 gbit (tested max 200 Mb/sec)

2 arrays in mirror with 36 gb drives for REDO (not multiplexed)
1 array 8x 73 gb (15k rpm) in raid 5 256Kb stripe

Controller has 1 gb cache, 2 controllers.

All ASM (except archived redo log destinations)

Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator
The Pythian Group