RE: Large system level date changed

  • From: "DIANNA GIBBS" <DIANNA.GIBBS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<Smith.Steven@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:43:39 -0600

I just ran down and ask our guys, but at a high level, we do not have a
full test
environment for Active Directory and we couldn't change the date/time
on production.
So when users tried to log in and authenticate to bring up the
environment,
AD thought they had timed out (future time/dates)  and we couldn't get
past that
authentication part.  We were able to test and start our Kronos
TEST environment that does not use AD with no issues.  It's AIX 5.3
with Oracle 9206 RAC.

>>> <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx> 02/12/07 12:24 PM >>>
What were you active directory  and/or web issues?

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
x72546