Re: Laptop for Oracle10g

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:23:08 +0100

I have a tecra s1 from toshiba with 1gb ram. It runs 10g Database just fine.
It doesn't run app server at all well at the same time :). Running 10g on a
machine with 512m is poor but bearable. If you want to use vmware I'd rather
go with 2gb ram if the machine will support it.
 I can't see any current processor being too slow.
 Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA