Re: LMT SYSTEM Tablespace?

  • From: "Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:43:57 -0400

I had in this way and don't have problem
Is true there was limitations in using new features to system tablespaces.

This is the currect configuration, we have several years without problems.
But there were changes in restrictions in new 9i release

DATAFILE 'E:\oraxxx\datafiles\dfl_sys_xxx'
   size 200M
   REUSE AUTOEXTEND ON NEXT  640K MAXSIZE UNLIMITED
   EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL

CREATE TABLESPACE TBL_USERS   DATAFILE 'E:\oraxxx\datafiles\DFL_USER_xxx'
       SIZE 100M
       REUSE AUTOEXTEND ON NEXT  640k MAXSIZE UNLIMITED
       SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT AUTO
       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFORM SIZE 64K ;