Re: Killed session

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mayen.Shah@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:36:31 -0600

I have seen a very similar issue on  9.2.0.8 , Solaris 8, and it was a bug
that we had to patch for.

Check  metalink Bug #6279479  "Index Rollback taking too long to
complete/hang"  . I'm not sure if this is your issue, but it may be.
Unfortunately, the only way we had of clearing it was to shutdown the
database.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone