RE: Keep pool

  • From: "George Leonard" <leonarge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:49:24 +0200

Hi there

If it Is swapping at OS level let your Sun admin have a look, remember
Solaris will always be ding swapping out and this is normal and not a
problem, the one you have to avoid is the swapping back, that is no
good.

George

George Leonard
Oracle Database Administrator
Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd
(Reg. No. 1987/006597/07)
Tel: (+27 11) 575 0573
Fax: (+27 11) 576 0573
E-mail:george.leonard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   http://www.didata.co.za

You Have The Obligation to Inform One Honestly of the risk, And As a
Person
You Are Committed to Educate Yourself to the Total Risk In Any Activity!
Once Informed & Totally Aware of the Risk,
Every Fool Has the Right to Kill or Injure Themselves as They See Fit!