Re: KJC waits

  • From: "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ssaisundar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:32:15 -0700

Sai,

Can you provide some more details.. version , OS  and interconnect.
Normally you should not see any waits on KJC timeouts. Did you try
session level tracing to identify the SQLs (any concurrent multiblock
requests?) causing the message timeouts?

-Gopal

On 3/28/07, Sai Selvaganesan <ssaisundar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi

we are running a 10node rac and we are seeing the following wait event very
frequently compeltely stalling the process .

KJC SEND COMPLETION TIMEOUTS  is the wait event.

can some one give me some feedback on this?

sai

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan