RE: Just how wary of this should I be? Input needed

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Goulet, Richard'" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Kamran Agayev (ICT/SNO)'" <itakamran@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:54:05 -0600

Found this today. (The recruiter has now asked for my complete address and
contact info)

http://www.jobsearchdebugged.com/blog/index.php/7-recruiter-tricks-used-to-trap-unsuspecting-candidates/

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.