Re: Is there some free way to encrypt Oracle network data in Windows

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:42:49 -0700

I used a PC at home connected via VPN to our office.

The ssh tunnel redirected SQL*Net to a linux box sitting
next to the windows box.

SQL*Net is SQL*Net: I don't know that it would make
any difference what client is in use.

It expects a port and a protocol, which were both available.

Jared

--
Jared Still