Re: Is there an option for insert statements/DML to be captured similar to DDLs generated with import imp show=y

You seem to be asking if exp will capture DML statementsthat are currently
in the SQL Cache.

If my understanding is indeed correct, then the answer is 'no'.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com