Is there a way to force P->S for a DFO?

Hi list
I've got a large fact table and kind of snowflaked dimensions. I need to go
from one dimension through fact into the other dimension. I'm trying to write a
query which reads the corresponding partition of the fact, extracts the list of
join keys, materialises this result set, and finally joins the necessary
dimensions. The key thing I'm trying to do is to run the initial query on the
fact in parallel and then the rest of the query serially. In other words I need
to run one DFO in parallel and the other serially. Now with the last bit I'm
stuck and can't find the way to do it. Does anyone know if that's possible at
all?
I'm using Oracle 11.2.0.3 on Linux x64.

Thanks for any help

Alex

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation,
advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an
official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are
professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for
recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at:
www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see:
www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from
Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in
respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific
issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.