RE: Is anybody running 10g on VMWare?

  • From: "Stauffer, Robert G" <rstauffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Fabrizio.Magni@xxxxxxxxx>, <HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:07:11 -0500

We're beginning to use VMWare here, but haven't put any Oracle databases
on it yet.  Because I'm new to VMWare, this is the first I've heard
about any database performance issues.  Are these issues formally
documented or discussed anywhere that you could share with me?  Thanks.

Bob Stauffer
DBA
D&E Communications
Ephrata, PA, USA