Re: Is a RDBMS needed?

  • From: Wayne Smith <wts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:19:08 -0400

Good new things are built every day.  For every good new thing there are
probably many not so good things built.   For every ga-zillion good things,
something turns out great and right for its time.

Since it appears to me that all Learning Management Systems suck in
substantial ways, maybe this one has a chance?  Time will tell.

Cheers, Wayne

Google before you ask. (R. Theriault)