Re: Is TNSPING = 1000ms OK? Oracle says it is

  • From: Tony Jambu <tjambu_freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:55:00 +1100

Mladen

Thanks so much for the pointer on RFC1149.  It was a while since I last read it.
Should have guessed as much what it was about.  I might try to ask support if it
support RFC1149. :)

I was hoping others might have come across this observation and/or
have an explanation on it. Have used nmap before and will now have to
do more investigation.

ta
tony