Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gabriel Hanauer <gabriel.hanauer@xxxxxxxxx>, Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:46:41 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah...  I think it went to the whole list. Totally sorry to everyone. Totally
didn't mean for this to happen....
a thousand apologies over and over.

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation, Oracle ACE
Author of various books on RMAN, New Features and this shorter signature line.

From: Gabriel Hanauer <gabriel.hanauer@xxxxxxxxx>