Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, aluoor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

I had logged into Linked in, but I didn't think I'd sent out any requests....
There are new spam mail pages.... maybe somehow I fired one of those off.
Again, my apologies! :)

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation, Oracle ACE
Author of various books on RMAN, New Features and this shorter signature line.