RE: Internals - Was Oracle replication book

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:14:40 -0500

I still have
1. Maurice Bach
2. Andrew Tannenbaum
3. Nicklaus Wirth
4. Brian Kernighan, Dennis Ritchie
5. Kunth 3 volumns (pre-beta PDF of 4th is on my HD)
6. Aho & Ullman

on my desk ... these are must-haves ... for me.

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !