RE: Insert into parent table gives row exclusive locks on the child tables in 11g

  • From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce.Reardon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Best guess based on your description would be some fix has caused this.
I think it would be because of the fix mentioned in
Bug 5909305  Change to DML lock modes for foreign key constraints,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,5909305.8,1,1,1,helvetica

Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant
M: +61 402 792 405