RE: Inheriting a "interesting" recovery process

  • From: "Paul Vincent" <Paul.Vincent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:25:34 +0100

Yes, I know. And now Oracle have messed it about and gone their own way
with it. But when someone wants to know how to implement OFA on an
Oracle installation, they go with the Oracle party line on OFA, if they
want a quiet life, however much this may offend the purity of the
original concept. Yes?

Paul Vincent
Oracle DBA (but not quite *that* dim)
UCE Birmingham