Inheriting a "interesting" recovery process

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stvsmth@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 07:53:08 -0400

You could use the name "Stevo", but my son is already getting credit card
offers using that name.

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.