Re: Index clustering factor

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:12:53 -0000

Sorry, I wouldn't have a clue, I don't use OEM -
and I always get lost when someone makes me hunt through the screens.

However, if you can see the run-time execution plan -
which I believe you can, although that might mean using one of the performance pack screens in 10g, it should
show you the filter_predicates and access_predicates
columns from v$sql_plan.

If OEM can't do that, then you'll just have to query
v$sql_plan directly - either by writing the SQL or,
if you're on 10g, calling dbms_xplan.display_cursor
with the sql_id as it's first input.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com