Re: Increasing Oracle Session

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anand@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:05:43 +0100

What version of Windows? There used to be a 10 network connections limit for
non-server OS's. At the Oracle level you can check the value of the
processes parameter - but I'd be amazed if it was set so low - and you'd be
getting an error maximum number of processes exceeded.

On 8/22/06, Anand <anand@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi I am running a Oracle 9i Server in Windows Box. While trying to connect thru client , it is not allowing more than 10 connection in a while. Can anyone please help me out , how to increase the instance session pool capacity ?

Thanks ,
Anand M

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA