Re: Increasing CPU on every execution of an anonymous block sent from WebLogic

  • From: "Alex zeng" <junk4trash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:51:45 -0600

I suggest that you may do a trace to find out what exactly running in
Oracle. You may find the parse/execution/cpu times. You may do another trace
by using  direct sql or procudure to compare with the previous trace. I
believe you can find the truth how oracle run them.

If I were the developer, anonymous block should be my last choice. If don't
want direct sql, I prefer pl/sql procedure since oracle has many inside
optimization feature on it.

Just $0.02

Alex

-The mountain is there.