Re: Inconsistent file IO times on AWR report

  • From: Shaun Batterton <shaun.batterton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nkodner@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:35:31 -0400

For the select statement, the number of rows returned for this range scan
quadrupled and its throwing most of the rows away.

 111544    INDEX RANGE SCAN OP_TRANSACTIONS_PRTY_ID_I (cr=51674
pr=1190 pw=0 time=5585210 us)(object id 238107)

486443 INDEX RANGE SCAN OP_TRANSACTIONS_PRTY_ID_I (cr=128359 pr=7420 pw=0
time=95075128 us)(object id 238107)