RE: In a BIND again...

I don't think bind 5 was actually NULL since it shows avl=07.  (I forget
what exactly avl stands for, but I think it's average length or
something like that, and shows 00 if the bind value is NULL).  I'm not
sure what the "Dump of memory" is all about - you might want to do some
googling/metalinking on that.