RE: Impressing your boss

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stant_98@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:47:34 -0500

Alex - I think you need to tell us more about the boss and your situation.
Particularly whether your boss has a technical background or not. Some
things that will impress a non-technical boss fall flat around a technical
one. If you have a existing database, I have an audit form that will help
you find changes you should make so the database is more reliable, secure,

Dennis Williams
Lifetouch, Inc.