Re: I'm guessing this is a stupid OEM question...

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:58:27 +0100

Chris
Not a stupid question at all. There have been an awful lot of patches for GC
in the year or so since 11.1 was released. A number of these address RAC
specific issues. I'd recommend patchset 11.1.0.4 and 12392767 and 12741066
at least, but I believe there was a RAC rollup patch as well. Definitely
worth an SR.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA