Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:47:07 +0000

only one.

I'll take The Republic http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.html and
especially his idea that knowledge is only true if justified and read in the
context of its derivation. Of course this is a little read, let alone
applied, text among computer scientists, which is a shame.

If you want a technical recommendation and want to limit it to the one book
then I'd take the reference guide. Of course that leaves the interpretation
of forms up to you somewhat, which is admirably Greek but may not be what
you were after.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield