Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:22:38 -0600 (CST)

> Well i like the "customize google" add-on for firefox, it lets you put in
> filters, so i can filter out most of Burleson's stuff :)
> (thanks Dallas)
> my filters:
> http://**

Oh, I dunno.  Every once in awhile it's nice to know that someone referred
to me professionally as a "guru", even if it was without permission to use
my name as a reference on his website.

Garnered from this list (or an archive of it), no doubt.

Stay tuned for my latest installment of "Tuning Using BCHR" from The Guru...