Re: Identities have been switched on the new-that-was-old forums.oracle.com

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:31:02 +0100

I imagine that there's a couple of interesting tweaks there - I noticed when
I was on the old new thing over the weekend that updates to your profile
were supposed to take about an hour to show up. That sounds like a sure fire
recipe for trouble in the event of an emergency rollback to a production
system.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield