RE: Identifying Business Objects Users

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxx>, <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:32:16 -0600

John,

I do not know BO (but I do get it after my morning runs :D).  From the docs:

MODULE  VARCHAR2(48)  Contains the name of the currently executing module as
set by calling the DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO.SET_MODULE procedure

If the program running is truly wiqt.exe, then there you go.

Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.