Re: IMPORTANT: Complaint about private answers in oracle-l list

  • From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michael Fontana" <MFontana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:33:21 -0400

Hi Michael, the problem is, for example I ask
I can`t start up the database I get ora-xxx,
then I receive a lot of answers but more than the half are sent only
to me, the are not shared with all the forum.

I had received a lot of them.

If you want another example please check an example in a previous
email you had received from the least, and you'll read he had received
answers privately.
Personally I was interested in read that answers.

Subject: RE: ORA-01722 until shared pool is flushed
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
garbled?

Thanks Dennis,

Several people have responded privately, including a few who
experienced similar problems but everyone either upgraded or retired
the database.  One person had a resolution for the infrequent database
link error that we experience (setting an event on the 9i side) but
since I haven't seen that error in over 6 months I'm not going to
bother implementing it.