Re: I'M PUBLISHED - on Metalink -427993.1 -

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:31:47 +0300

Jared,

You forget to mention one important thing is that Oracle announces a prize
money of $5000 for the best article submitted between 1st April until 15
May.
Well, I have submitted around 4 articles and hoping to win. If not, as early
submiter, I can get 100$.

On 5/6/07, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 5/4/07, kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It deals with my Windows 3G issues and how we turned it around for now.

That's pretty cool.

For those of you that don't know, a number of articles by Oracle customers

are published on MetaLink.

This is Customer Knowledge Exchange.

Find it by clicking the Knowledge tab in ML, it is on the front page.

--
Jared Still

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."