Re: IFILE directive for tnsnames.ora

  • From: Uwe Küchler <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:12:30 +0100

Maxim,

man, I've dug up the 10gR2 docs BEFORE writing my request (because I
remember having seen a parameter like this). I searched for "include"
and "ifile" and found nothing within the Networking docs, only for the
init.ora and HS. Either I must be blind or this feature is not or no
longer documented.

Anyway, thanks for telling me. ;-)

Best regards,
Uwe