Re: IDE for Oracle database

On 06/22/2004 02:21:16 PM, Ron Thomas wrote:

> And it is now owned by Quest (as of January), and has seen no updates since
> 1.3.13 alpha (January
> build).  Not sure where the product is headed.

That product is, unfortunately, destined for history. I'm currently working on
update
of another useful product called ORAC_DBA. My update consists of the following:
- Fix tablespace reports so that temporary tablespaces are shown in the menu
and that the
  whole gazillion of tablespace options are shown in the new reports.
- Add monitoring objects report, statistics report and objects for which there
  is no statistics.
- Add "recreate shema" option by using DBMS_METADATA.

I cannot release the update publicly, as I'm not a maintainer of the product.
I will send my update to one of the maintainers, as I've already done once,
with the "recreate database" script.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in
error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system,
destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its
subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them
to be the views of any such entity.