Re: IBM Consulting info

  • From: David Ramírez Reyes <dramirezr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:40:47 -0500

That is the core of most of this Indian outsourcing companies, they hire you
with a very low salary just by giving the "opportunity" of get an American
visa (for non american citizens); companies like Infosys, Accenture or ACS
(between others) are making this activities their "way of living'.

About 5 years ago, we were 5 DBA's in the company and I was the only one
ourside US, now I am the nearest, 2 are in India y 2 more in China (earning
less than the half of my salary, and I learn the half of the salary of my
ex- coworkers!)

Welcome to real life...

David Ramírez Reyes
Oracle Global DBA