RE: How to verify asynchronous concurrent IO on AIX
- From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:44:45 -0700
I think I've found the answer - we need to use truss and look for the O_CIO, O_NDELAY and O_NONBLOCK flags on the file open() calls. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message or attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
Other related posts:
- » How to verify asynchronous concurrent IO on AIX
- » RE: How to verify asynchronous concurrent IO on AIX