Re: How to tune database with lots of very light queries

Are bind variables being used? I'd make sure parsing is kept to a minimum since
I'd guess that is where most of your CPU load is.
Keith

  We have  some databases with load profile like lots of light query (mostly pk
based),  each execution cost only 3-6 buffer_gets and no complex join etc.
  But due to excessive executions (10K+ query per second), load is also driving
pretty high.

  Anyone has experience tune such kind of application/database?  From single
SQL point of view, they are already perfect.